From:
Judith Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:38:55 +0000

I have been going through the process of talking to the food manager for my
daughter's college (GWU)for the fall.  He has been somewhat helpful with
ingredients, etc.  However, some of them I am not familiar with.  Does
anyone know if the following are GF?  Or does anyone have contacts, emails
addresses, etc. for them?

Luncheon Meats  -

     1.  Louis Rich - Turkey

     2.  Armour  - Ham

     3.  Eckrich  -  Roast Beef

Salad Dressings  - Wishbone

Spices - McCormick Rotisserie Chicken Spice

Thanks,
J. Russell