Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:00:42 -0700

I would be interested in hearing from someone (anyone!!) with a
situation similar to mine.

I am intollerant of gluten and allergic to dairy, eggs, soy, nuts,
shellfish and dried legumes. I was doing quite well until the gluten
issue surfaced, about two years ago. At this point, eating and life in
general are extremely difficult and without pleasure. Anyone have a
similar diagnosis? Anyone dealing succesfully with multiple
intollerances/allergies? If so, please share some insight.

Examples might be - what comprises a meal for you, what you eat in a
given day, how you achieve satisfaction, what are your reactions and how
do you deal with them.... whatever...

Hopefull,
Megan
Seattle