Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:35:39 -0500

Off GFCFDiet list

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:16:56 EST
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Silk Nog

In case anyone was wondering, I checked on the gfcf status of silk nog.
Below is the response.

April (in mass)

In a message dated 12/13/2000 10:42:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Thank you for your interest in White Wave.  We appreciate your
comments and questions regarding Silk Nog.  Silk Nog is a seasonal item
that is available October thru January.   Please note that Silk Nog,
like all of our Silk Soymilk and Cultured Soy products, is gluten and
casein free!  We wish you continued success in your pursuit of healthy
living.  Best regards from Tofutown.