From:
Beverly Robb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:50:03 -0500

I had posted a question to the list a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't get
any responses.  However, my daughter and I were able to wing it while we
were there, and I have a couple of good things to report to the rest of you
wonderful list members.  We went to a place called the Bellview Tavern in
Cape May Courthouse NJ.  They weren't familiar w/celiac, but were very
helpful and did everything we wanted.  Really good stuff to eat.  We also
went to a place called the Saguaro Grill in Stone Harbor NJ.  They did
everything but somersaults to make sure our food was OK.  Really good food
there, too.  We did not eat out too much, though, lots of places are fast
foods and boardwalk foods and so forth, and the kids working there did not
really know anything.  We brought a big supply of our own stuff
(thankfully) for the times when nothing else was available.  So we survived
pretty well, all in all.

I just wanted to let you all know that it is really helpful being part of
this list - lots of great information.  Thank you.