From:
Danna Korn, Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:38:14 -0700

Hi, list:

We have several official R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) chapters up
and running throughout the country now!  We're working closely with CDF,
GIG and CSA to coordinate efforts, and to make sure people get the
support they need.  R.O.C.K. is a free support group for parents and
families of gluten-free kids (celiac, autistic kids on a GF/CF dietary
program, and kids with allergies or dietary preferences that result in
the elimination of gluten).

Please let me know if you would like to join a R.O.C.K. chapter in your
area!

Danna Korn