EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lilly Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:28:01 -0800
At 1:16 PM -0500 1/22/01, Eileen Haddon wrote:
>I have a 12-yr old client, with CP. The team is looking for a mouse for the
>PC with one click button only. (ie - like the Mac mice used to be.) Any
>suggestions?
>We are going to trying out a Kensington Expert Mouse trackball with the
>programmable buttons too.

I hope I am not saying something really dumb here, but I **THINK**
you can program both buttons on the Kensington to do the same
function. I am on Mac, and use the Kensington Orbit Trackball.  But I
am a one handed typist, and use the mouse with my left hand (my
less-abled hand).  I seems to me that the left and right buttons on
it do exactly the same thing, unlike the mouse on my husbands
computer at home, where RIGHT click, LEFT click do much difference
functions.  This maybe the difference between a Mac and PC
Kensington Orbit.
--
- Lilly Walters,
For our free monthly e-newsletter on