From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:46:12 +0200
At 09:49 2001-04-12 -0400, Todd wrote:

>Is there a scientific basis for the claim that the casein of each
>species is molecularly different?

I think there are two ways to look at such a question.
One is the "paleo" way, which in this case says that as all other milk than
human milk have probably not been included in our ancestors diet in such
a way that we can say it is a "safe" food for us.
The other is the scientific way, where we rely either on clinical statistics
or we look at every component in the food to se if there is anything we
should not eat, or ought to eat (functional food).
Of course we can combine the paleo and the scientific ways to look at it,
but one of the paleo ideas is that we still know too little to rely on
the scientific way, it can only be used as a helper.

- Hans