From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 08:46:52 -0600
The harmful effects of what kind of milk?
Pasteurised?
Chocolate?

There is plenty of evidence that cooked/pasteurized milk is bad for everyone.
If the references are to studies on raw milk I would most certainly like to see them,
if not, they are just more of the mountain of evidence proving that cooked milk
is bad for us.

William