BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 22:11:06 -0500
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: What kind of list is BP?

> Sorry, did not mean to step on any toes. I will not complain anymore. Will
> all of you forgive me?
>
> Steve

hah!  Chrif might not forgive you...   ;)
everybody else just thought you were asking the usual every-once-in-a-while
question that inevitably gets asked....
right after some Rude guy never even bothered to ask, just up and quit with
a parting insult,  I think the last person to pose the question was nadine
(correct?)

SHE wanted to know if we ALL had the same twisted sense of humor, and nobody
got mad about that, so don't go bailing on us, hear?  anybody who spells
grey with an "e" is good to go, and specially someone who was finally able
to explain about LIME!  besides, I have a tuckpointing project coming up and
I'm going to need advice....

deb  "just wait til I start babbling about trailers again  ;)  THEN you can
quit"