RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:48:06 -0500
Hi François,

sorry for the late response. Let me give you a short answer (lack of time).

>Instead of boiling some vegetables, why not try some sweet patatoes and/or
>soak some organic and unheated rice? I even tried manioc, which is said to
>be toxic raw. I found some variety edible, but pink sweet patatoes may be
>very tasty.

I found that (in my case) raw sweet potatoes are not very digestible. Rice:
I can eat raw rice only in very small amounts. Manioc: I've tried that too,
I could eat a couple of slices only.

>Do you have any feed-back infos about instinctos adding some cooked
>vegetables to their food?

I don't. All I can say is that I am an ex-instincto who is doing better with
some cooked food and some mixings: at home, I eat raw fruit, raw meat (and
fish), either alone or with herbs/marinated in lemon juice, salads (with
vinaigrette), rice (white or brown), a few cooked vegetables. I drink raw
vegetable juices, a little green tea. When eating out, I eat like everybody
else except that I (usually) avoid wheat and dairy.

And contrary to what instinctos claim, I still like raw foods eaten
sequentially.

>stuffs. Now I spend very little time for my supply of food since I'm well
>organised.
>

>JL : Wild animals do have diseases (examples are given somewhere on the BV
>site, but I don't remember where).
>
>F : Is any study of wild animals available in which the human observer does
>not interfere by taking care of prohibiting animals acess to his garbage,
>refuse and food left over ?

I don't know. I haven't read the references.