From:
Jan Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:28:02 -0600
We want to make diskless workstations using the Intel D810EMO Flex-ATX
motherboard that has audio, video, and 10/100 network interface on it.
The only thing that needs to be added is a CPU and a RAM card.  It
boots directly from the server, with no need for a floppy disk.

Surely someone ought to make a case without a bays that are not
needed.  In fact, what would be ideal is a case in which two
motherboards share a single power supply, and the case could sit
between two sets of monitors and keyboards.

Does anyone know a source for cheap, plain equipment enclosures that
might be used for these?  The motherboard is less than 8 x 10 inches,
so even a mini-tower is overkill.

TIA for any ideas.

--
Jan Wilson                   _/*];          [log in to unmask]
Corozal Community College    |  |:'  Corozal Junior College

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com