From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:35:28 -0700
At 11:24 AM 05/30/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>How can you counteract this acidic ph?

        The body naturally does this through the nervous system. Clear up your
nervous system from any interference first then concentrate your efforts on
supplying the best materials possible to the body for growth and repair.
The best materials you can supply come from eating paleo.

>  I would feel reluctant to cut down on exercise

        Walking, hiking, swimming, and other such activities I do not consider
exercise but rather an opportunity to experience my physical form and just
be. Most lift weights in such a way which places an extraordinary load on
the body when done in the usual non-result producing way of several times a
week of very limited effort and extended duration. I now work out 1 time
every 3 weeks for about 10 minutes. My goal is to do the weight training
every 6 weeks for about 5 minutes. And, no, this is not to maintain my
current strength and size levels but instead to improve upon them! Working
out this infrequently insures dramatic progress each and every time I put
myself through a workout. Doesn't seem possible to most -  so be it. I do
not want or intend to be as a sheep nor experience life on the order
dictated by the limited thought of mediocrity.

> and am currently very much enjoying 1-2 coffees a day

        Anything with a narcotic effect will have you believe you are enjoying it
when in reality many other health challenges your body might experience
stem from their use.

> - are there any ways to make sure that the overall blood oh is ok?  Or
any way of
>finding out what the ph is?
>Cheers
>Caroline

        There really is no need to know the specific pH of blood as it changes
continuously though minutely and you would only get a snap shot of a
process. The range at which you operate is much more critical and telling.
How do you know with out taking the blood? Look at other indicators of your
health. The best that I know of is to ask yourself if your function
abilities are improving in all areas of your life? How does what you eat
alter your abilities? Make the necessary changes and note the outcome.

Dave