From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:55:22 -0700
> From: Bob Avery <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [rawlife] Never take enemas nor colonics nor juice
> fasting
>
> Ruth,
> >What you might do with a patient who had just had a cardiac arrest
> but
> who
> >was still alive....

My father in law had a heart attack last November 2000.  He waited 4
hours before calling us, not 911.  Upon arriving at emergency, he was
given nitro and was having a level 7 heart attack.  He was admitted to
CCU, but walked out 2 days later against medical advice.  2 weeks later
he had a triple bypass using his own veins.  He was 98% , 70% and 42%
blocked.  After words they loaded him up with tons of drugs to the point
of being a zombi.  I suggested he ask to have some of those meds taken
away.  The Dr said no, so I did a look up on each drug, and what each one
did.  The dumb Dr's had him on 3 different blood thinners! 2 pain killers
and 4 asthma meds.  I took a risk and suggested what he should stop
taking.  He's doing great now we cant keep up with him!  lol
Trish

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

Since The Unborn Can't Speak For Themselves, We Need To Speak For Them.