Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 22:49:32 -0700
Hi list,
My name is Bronwen and my family and I are working towards Paleo (eating up
all our bread and peanut butter..etc).   My husband Lon and I have three
children, 13, 8, and 6 months.

I love that it connects my great interest and belief in what it means to be
*really* human (like those old hunter/gatherer types!) and my understanding
of diet and how carbohydrates effect my body.

I'm glad to be able to have you all as a resource and support.

I am wondering a few things.

*What is your opinion of drinking water with meals?

*I find myself thinking I am not buying very high quality food, feeling I
have to choose between quality and price. ideas?

*with nuts- I just bought a whole bunch. some were salted- is that ok?, some
tasted rancid, that just doesnt seem too good, like are no nuts better than
salted or rancid?

*/Stacie said <refrigerated tomatoes...yikes!),
Why?

*what about nursing and ketosis?

*if my husband wants to loose weight, Brad said no fruit (thanks Brad), but
what about nuts? he tells me he is hungry all day- so he eats a bunch of
nuts, and wants to know if this will still allow for wieght loss.

Thank you list :-),
Bronwen