From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:16:09 EDT
The only things that you HAFTA are death and taxes. That being said
everyone's experience is different. Metabolisms are different. I found I feel
best with red meat in my diet.  I was vegan for 16 years. First I added fish
than chicken. Once I totally let go of the vegetarian propaganda and added
beef my body started to feel better.
The proof is in how you feel.  You said that you feel better on the diet.
Than for you beef is important.
Beef does not cause cancer and heart disease. Grains, junk food and possibly
excess dairy does.

-David