C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:24:10 -0500
I love to read, all kinds of books!  Right now, I'm reading an autobiography
of Georgiania Spencer, Duchess of Devonshire, an autobio of St. Therese of
Seville, a book on Visual Basic, a book on ancient scientific mysteries, and
a romance novel to recover from all that heavy  reading!

My favorite heroine is Elizabeth Bennet in "Pride and Prejudice" as she's
smart and doesn't let anyone intimidate her, least of all Mr. Darcy, who's
used to intimidating people.  And Elizabeth's looks are on the plain side,
too; at least she's not as pretty as her older sister, Jane or her youngest
sister, Lydia.

            Kathy