C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:27:56 -0800
Hello Sarah!

Wellcome to the family.  My name is Gary, and I live and work in
Ca.  If your interested, I can tell you where you can get information
on all kinds of audept stuff for your computer.  You just might be
able to modafy your keyboard so that it would be much easier for you
to type.  I'm not totaly sure about this, but I think there are some
here that have their computers set up in such a way that they don't
need to use their hands.

So really glad you're here Sarah.  I think you'll like hanging out
with all of us.

See ya!-Gary