C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:48:20 EST
Funny coincidence.  This afternoon has been great since I've stupidly but
finally figured out that I can hunt and peck to beat the band when my hands
start hurting, as long as I force myself not to revert to touch typing.

Anyway, before I rudely interrupted myself, I was about to say that it's a
funny coincidence that this Chris Reeve post happened to surface.  I just
posted something to a "Hail Chris Reeve" website about the nature of the
Disability Rights movement (please note previous caps and believe).  Those of
you who know me will understand when I say that I posted a definitive
capsulation of all the stuff I've been saying since you've known me.  Ye who
seek elaboration may discover same in the Temple of Archives, wherein all
truth resides.

Anyway, before I rudely interrupted myself again, I was about to finish my
post with a question/comment (you decide) to our dear Bob Mauro, whom I can
count on to devote that level of attention for which he has come to be known,
and which has earned him the coveted status of a scientifically not disproved
constant in the universe (personal note: call Stephen Hawking).

Hey Bob, howzcom you didn't answer the question I posted to you four months
ago.  I am funcused.  Are you not liking me?  Or are you just purniculous by
your flatulent?

So...which is it?

Fondly,
Betty

And now, a word from one of my sponsors:
"Drink Fizzy Poop.  It's the breakfast of champions!"

Down Bo Bo.  Bad Dog.