C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:27:53 -0500
i love historical novels and i view this as a historical novel of the future
hisatory. hope that does not sound screwy.

i loved gone with the wind, the author was a great aunt to a friend of mine.
he told me of all the family members that the characters were modeled after.
also like the sequel.

a fictional story about a real time and events. i really like that kind of
book.