C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:31:52 -0800
Hi Anthony!

I know you've had lots of responce from others here, so I know this
may be a bit after the fact.

I was just wondering, when this person walked out on you, was he reall
angry with you?  Did he say you owed him money?  Did he have a key to
your hose, and did you get it back?  Are you afraid of him in any way
or is it all behind you?

Please understand, I'm not trying to pry here.  It's just that I've
been doing the personal care attandent thing for a long time, and I've
been involed in the good, bad, and the augly side of it all.  So I
only ask these questions because I'm concerned for your safty.

See ya-Gary