C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 13:43:04 EST
New Friends,

Welcome to this LISTSERV, my name is Anthony Arnold.  I'm from North Dakota
and I'm twenty-three with Cerebral Palsy and work at the Prentke Romich
Company mainly fixing communication devices right on the phone for people who
call in.  For you parents on here, feel free to e-mail me any time with
questions you might have because I have learned Cerebral Palsy is very easy
to live with once you have your questions answered and figure out someway of
living normally, anything can be done if you're willing to work out ways
around the disability.

Thanks,
Anthony