EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 15:56:14 -0800
Take a look at:
EMPOWERMENT ZONE Welcome to Empowerment Zone (version 3.9), the home page of
Jamal Mazrui! This site (http://www.empowermentzone.com) offers information,
ideas, and software related to my interests and the theme of empowerment --
helping individuals and communities achieve self actualization and full
citizenship. I hope you'll find it interesting and useful in your own
endeavors. I welcome any feedback, as well as suggestions for empowerment
resources to highlight in this site.

Jamal is blind. The site has a wealth of books and information.
Frank Arnold