EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Steuerwalt, Jon C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:53:08 -0400
Hi again.  Actually, that first URL I sent is Blackboard's accessibility
overview page.  Here's the page with the explanation of how Blackboard
stacks up against the 508 requirements:
http://products.blackboard.com/cp/bb5/access/bb508.cgi - Jon