EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Caris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:50:35 +0000
You are absolutely right!!!

This useless conversation is only providing that
understanding to the disabled as to what their
respective human rights under the ADA are, and to how to
resolve problems that have nothing to do with
technology.  Or does it?

It was intolerance that kept the ADA from being enacted
not until about 10 years ago...  It was that same
intolerance that kept the disabled suffering needlessly
for centuries.

And my thought is, "What good is technology without our
disabled rights"?

Rudy
.
.