EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ross Eadie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:12:25 -0600
Hi Eileen,

I am giving you all the info from the messages I kept in my EASI mailbox.

From Richard Jones:

I am not sure what you need.  If you are looking for something to edit and
convert equations then Math Type might work.
<http://www.dessci.com/features/basic.stm>http://www.dessci.com/features/ba
sic.stm

or
ScientificWorkPlace
<http://licensing.mackichan.com/>http://licensing.mackichan.com/
or
Maple can be used to edit and solve equations.
<http://www.maplesoft.com/products/Student/student.shtml>http://www.mapleso
ft.com/products/Student/student.shtml

Be sure to check minimum system requirements.

second message from Richard just give web address:

<http://archives.math.utk.edu/software/.mac.directory.html>http://archives.
math.utk.edu/software/.mac.directory.html

From Pranav Lal:

Hi Eileen,

Check out triangle. Also, how about a program like WordPerfect or
scientific notebook? A lot of math can be done in a spread sheet like
Microsoft Excel.

Ross Eadie
Voice:  (204) 339-5287