Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 12:35:56 -0600
From:
Bob & Carol Child <[log in to unmask]>

Listmembers,

   I'm asking for your help again.  My cousin has had health problems
for years - thyroid, allergies, asthma, high blood pressure, etc.  Now
that I'm becoming aware that celiacs have such a wide variety of
symptoms, I'm wondering if that could be her problem too.

   She lives in Montana.  Do you know of good doctors in Montana,
especially Billings area (but I'm sure she would be willing to travel),
who are familiar with celiac sprue?

   Thank you.

       Carol