From:
"Joel M. Blackman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:35:44 -0700
I have no idea what you just said.  Execute the executable to be a .bin file
doesn't compute.  If you mean you must copy a .bin file to floppy containing
the executable (.exe) so that the .exe can install the new BIOS in the .bin
file (which would be the new BIOS), I can understand that.  Promistek and
possibly others have .bin files that are the upgrade.  Usually that is done
in DOS.  What OS do you have, what BIOS are you upgrading, and please
describe what the manufacturer is asking you to do.

Subject: [PCBUILD] Flashing New Bios for MOBO

 What I thought would be a snap has me at full stop!  I'm trying to upgrade
my BIOS settings and one of the setup requirements is that I execute the
.EXE file to be a . BIN file!

Can anyone provide me with the method to acheive this?

Thanks,

Jim Sudela