BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter epperly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
thank goodness there is something worth watching on the TV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:28:03 -0800
Hey dumb shit, do you eat chicken? how bout fish,how bout pork, how bout
beef. does not someone kill something to eat. If you eat grass arn`t you
killing something? God you must be young...