BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:57:00 -0500
The large round bales are efficient for machines to pick up and move around.
The smaller square bales are efficient for people to pick up and move around.
Large round bales represent an industrial-agricultural energy source trade
between petrochemical and human flesh. Having thrown a few bales on a few hot
days I can assure you that there is a great incentive to mechanize. Barns are
designed and built to accomodate the materials and process contained within
them. I suspect the Amish will not be going with the large round bales. The
Shakers are somewhat missing in action.