BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:07:21 -0400

No.  My reply to Ruth just posted worked the old fashioned way.  This reply
is about to be processed just fine too.

Maybe it has to do with your foolish change to using html for email instead
of plain text.  You know, email is a text medium; why you would want to
screw up my mailbox with html messages is beyond me.

Within the last month or so, did you change the email software that you have
been using to process your email?  Perhaps it has goofy default settings
that are overriding B-P.

Also, I just changed the list header to remove the quotation marks in front
of the list name.  Perhaps that was confusing your email software.

Other than engaging in this brief moment in the grips of "male [mail] answer
syndrome," I don't know the answer to your problems.
Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.,          "Help me, Mr. Wizard!  I don't
Raleigh Historic                        want to be here anymore!"
Districts Commission                             - Tooter the Turtle
919/890-3678