RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:06:07 -0500
Shawna Boltin-Romere, MCSE
IT Department
Staffmark

minds."   Albert Einstein

Hello all,

I am new to the list and have been lurking for about a month. I have been
deeply disturbed by the events since September 11. I have wavered from 'yes'
retaliation is necessary to 'retaliation - no, a response - yes', and now to
something must be done, but I'm not sure of what.

Yesterday I found this website - was searching on Afghanistan to expand my
horizons and to understand the culture better (I feel like I've buried my
head in the sand for too long).

My perspective has shifted and  I am once again compelled to fast and pray
for discernment and grace.

I know this is off topic but I appreciate the ability to 'vent'.

http://rawa.fancymarketing.net/index.html

Thanks,

Shawna