RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 07:11:50 -0400

Barbara Said:
> Can you explain what you mean by this?
>
> I have long felt that my eyes are involved in some kind of elimination
> process. Sometimes they have felt gritty (as if there was sand in them),
> and occasionally I have woken up and could hardly open my eyes
> because they
> seemed to contain some kind of gluey discharge. At other times my vision
> seems slightly obscured, but clears when I rub my eyes. Generally, these
> symptoms are not present to the same degree in both eyes - the right eye
> seems to be more affected.

Paul:

It was just a temporary sharp pain in my left eyeball. I had a real
dramatic
experience with eye detox 3 years ago after I had my mercury fillings
out,
and a definite clarity of vision showed up. The body will store away
toxins
any place that it can including the tissues of the eye. It would be
interesting to know if an iridoligist would be able to detect the
healing.

I have heard cases of Sjogren's Syndrome (dry eyes) clearing up on a
yeast-free diet and Nystatin. The level of healing on that type of
program
is usually pretty superficial though.

Barbara Said:
> I feel that the symptoms are linked to occasional wheat consumption, but
> I can't be certain of that.

Paul:

Is the wheat cooked? I have problems with any breads, including
Ezekeil
(supposedly better than regular whole-grain bread and replete with
enzymes)
but no problem with sprouted wheatberries.