From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:38:36 -0600
Kirk;
 At their website http://www.roxio.com/
Adaptec says they will release a patch for XP on the official
release date of windows XP. So it could be in out within 2-4 weeks.
Don't hold me to that :-)
I've pretty much given up on adaptec burning software, just too buggy.
Check out Nero or Cdrwin both excellent proggies.
<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho