From:
Edna Sloan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:01:43 -0500
This is the board sdram version mb  recommended by AMD for the Tbird.
However, vendors all seem to be selling ver. 1.04.  ASUS has nothing on
their site about either version and AMD doesn't know the difference either.
I have checked a number of review sites to no avail.  Even called asus, but
its long distance and I couldn't afford to hold any longer.  Anyone have any
idea or place I might contact?   A couple vendors said they had both
versions but didn't know which might ship if ordered.  Any help appreciated.
Edna Sloan

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com