Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:24:39 +1100
The CPU is a bit too hot, but it's not the problem (will be problem later,
you'd better do something now rather than later. Keep it under 50C !). If
you already downloaded the latest driver for your SB card, try this:

1) move SB card to PIC slot 3, and NIC to PIC 5.
2) Complete remove everything from SB installation
3) on other PC, make a special SB installation CD, here is how: copy
everything but driver folder from original CD to a blank CD, add latest
driver to the newly made CD. Now mark the new CD as your workshop CD and use
it to install SB card. When you do the installation, do a customs install,
make sure your uncheck "DOS driver" from installation, and when it asks you
to reboot, answer "No", exit installation, and run the driver update. Now
Reboot, everything should be ok. *New 5.1 cards don't have updated driver
yet, and those drivers are not as same as none 5.1 Live cards.*

Jun Qian