From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:09:25 -0000
Hi Jim, split is hard to set, since it's hard to know the default.
But, if you mean the repeater offset, I think it's function - 7. or -6,
can't remember which.
The default is usually 600, and it goes up by increments of .50.
But, this is all from memory, and you need to check things out first.
One thing, though, a default state exists on the repeater allocatins.
The split on the American version should follow standard convensions, and
they can't be set on memory channels.
Henry Brugsch
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://listentohear.co.uk