Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Wiley Pinkerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:03:21 -0500
I recently worked on a system with an ASUS P5BTX/L MB with Intel 430 TX Triton
IV Chipset and 233 MHz Pentium w/MMX processor. Every thing was fine until I
added RAM.  The original RAM was 64MB EDO.  I added a 128MB DIMM 168 Pin stick.
The system now shows 192 MB of RAM.  Originally, the display on front of the
box showed 233.  After the memory upgrade, the display shows 117.  Is this a
problem or just cosmetics?  All other aspects of the system seem to be working
fine.

TIA

Wiley S. Pinkerton