BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 20:46:46 -0700
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Since I am on the maintenance end of this business I guess I should chime
in here.  The school where I do the bulk of my work is not an old place but
there is one rather historic building which they chose not to keep in very
good repair I can't seem to interest them in doing so.  Money mostly, it is
faculty housing, not student related so the parents don't see it.

Whenever any work is done, for instance this summer a new floor was put in
dining room, I always ask those who install what the proper cleaning and
maintenance should be.  Most times they don't know but can usually get me
some pamphlet from the mfgr.  We try but if the ones doing the work have no
clue how can we maintain?  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT