Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rick Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:55:25 -0700
Mike,
Laziness is also an issue here. Most sighted folks would rather point and
click, not think and use arrows, (or alt-arrows in IE.)
We blind guys aren't much different, I suppose, but frankly, it takes a
greater level of efficiency and awareness to effectively use our software.
For both the blind and sighted, those who expect to learn little are in
danger of being left out in the cold, but the blind spectator will freeze
first.
We just have a bigger learning curve.
And the steps we take for granted are ones that sighted folks wouldn't
bother with.
In fact, computers didn't even catch on with the general public until the
learning curve was decreased.
--Rick