Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:28:55 -0800
I realize that the sighted can ignore quite a lot -- look at the number
of auto accidents -- but I still say that, logically-speaking, at least,
there is no need for the same links to be shown on *every* page,
especially when one can get back to the previous link by simply hitting
left-arrow! In other words, are we dealing with the prejudice against
left-handedness or what? (grin)

Mike < K 7 U I J >