Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:55:49 -0700
HI All,

Just a quick word to let you all know I'm back on the air again.  This
Saturday we had a good old fashioned antenna party at my house and got my
Gap Titan DX assembled and installed, the Comet vhf/uhf collinear and a six
meter loop placed on the roof and feedlines attached to all and into the
shack.  My wife and I are going to set my packet antenna on the house in the
next couple of days and then this phase of antenna work is done.  Just some
small adjustments to make on the Titan, a minor adjustment on the six meter
antenna and some noise hunting to do but I've already been on and talking
with folks.  It's very nice to be back on hf and it's certainly nice to have
more than a mag mount dual bander on a cookie sheet for vhf/uhf.  <GRIN>
Next is a 160 antenna design using a big tree I have on the property.

Take care all and 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Department of Services for the Blind
3405 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-4859