Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:59:07 -0600
I am sorry to report to all of you that one of our list members,
Reeva Perry's husband John died this morning.  He had been in
declining health for some time and was hospitalized with pneumonia.
He was 81 years old.  I don't know any more details.  Reeva's e-
mail address is:
and her call sign is K.8.D.M.U.  I am sure she would appreciate
everyone's condolences.  i spoke with her briefly this morning, but
she was on another call at the time.

Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)