From:
JAM54GtwyOutlkExp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:33:55 -0700

HI All,

I am having trouble after being gluten free for 7 years.
I'm back to the way I used to feel 7 yrs ago and
losing weight too. I am listing the foods that I
eat daily that never used to create a problem for me
BUT, since March,  my  problem is back.
[I never cheat, it isn't worth it.]

So, my question is ...

Do any of these foods jump out at you as
containing GLUTEN?

Keloggs corn pops
Sweet 'n' low (saccharin)
Equal (nutrasweet)(aspartame) sweetener
smuckers raspberry jam
kraft raspberry salad dressing
Pkgd shredded cheese to put on salads
Reese's peanut butter cups
Life Saver sugar-free popsicles
microwave popcorn
certs Powerful Concentrated mints- tiny tablets
tic tacs
Edy's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
lifesavers
prescriptions-generic Fioricet, Imitrex, Zomig,
(tough to find ingredients for prescriptions, and
I do take a few)
Maxwellhouse International Coffees-french vanilla,decaf, sugar-free

    [*When I called Maxwellhouse International
Coffee the rep said she could NOT answer my question over the phone but
would send me a letter. All I received was a little brochure about
International Coffees with recipes. There was NO information about
ingredients at all. Has anyone else ever contacted them
successfully.]

Thank you for any input you can offer.

This list-serv is a WONDERFUL learning tool for all of us with Celiac
Sprue.

I wouldn't know even half as much as I do without this list serv.
Thank you to the list owners and all who contribute to the List.

Jan Chisholm
New Bedford, MA
diagnosed in 1994