From:
The Cossalters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:49:15 +1000

I've only recently been diagnosed with coeliac disease (just over a
month ago). It has been suggested that all my immediate family be
screened.  The statistics I've read seem to vary significantly.  I was
wondering what the experience of the other list members is with:-

a.  The incidence of CD amongst the children of CD sufferers.
b.  The incidence of CD related to those of you who may be twins.
(This is of particular interest to my identical twin sister).

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Jean in Australia