From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 07:05:44 -0500
On Sun, 1 Apr 2001 14:34:07 +0300, Phosphor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [Amadeus]
> When confronted he will say he expressing his personal view or personal
> choice only.  His motivation is clearly not this, however.

I have completely lost track of this, but I am curious. Why does
Amadeus "choose" not to eat meat? I think the reason that it
is "not like meat 30000 years ago" is not an understandable reason at all.
I have Hindu friends that choose not to eat meat because they
are most comfortable doing this to stay in their belief system. That
is an understandable reason.

Now no one has to explain why they do anything.

Why do I say I eat a meat-rich diet?

I like the taste of meat more than anything else -- especially so now.
And for bodybuilding effiency. The concept that it is "paleo" was
the inspiration and a happy coincidence.

Philip Thrift
http://www.paleofitness.com