BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:43:55 EST
In a message dated 00-12-28 00:31:30 EST, Ken wrote:

<<
 If you are not comfortable, if you do not like something, then either change
 it or change yourself... but I refuse to take the viewpoint that says that we
 all need to eat crap from the world-at-large, particularly the crap of doing
 business with people that we do not like under the guise of *making* money. I
 r >>
Hear hear....... does anyone remember that old contractor joke about Abraham
Linclon who after refusing to take a bribe finally threw the bribe maker
down the steps of the capital in a fit of rage at his last offer..
.Why did you do that said the contractor ???
because you were close to my Price"... said honest Abe..!!!!

as a sailor(pirate) who has had to abandon ship in dire circumstance
I always liked Freud's comment which  I will misquote (help anyone)
about " humans  despite their progress in consciousness
will at any given moment
 be reduced to their lowest common denominator".
...the bottom line is perhaps
you simply were not PAID enough  for your pain an suffering.
..signed women and children first; or what are we Mice or Men... (squeak
sqeak)