Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:57:39 -400
Ok, I had heard that grove nolonger serviced them, nowI know. It was a try
anyway.

On 2001-08-21 [log in to unmask] said:
    Well, I just called Grove Enterprises and they no longer service
    the 2010. However, after a lot of chasing around, I did find the
    factory service facility for Sony in Bristol, Pennsylvania, and the
    radio will be going there shortly.  There were three local
    "authorized" service facilities in the area but like I said, at
    this point, I'd prefer getting the radio as close to the
    manufacturer as possible ... local shops can be good or they can
    have some hotshot tech who just finished at Podunk Junior College
    and whose only familiarity with the radio comes through an old
    service manual. --
    Walt Smith - Raleigh, NC

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered