EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J D Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:20:09 -0800
Thanks for this link. Interestingly, I've developed on my own a
protein-pulse type of feeding for my fat loss program. In essence I eat
nearly all my protein at two meals, one much larger than the other. In
practical terms this means a piece of fish for breakfast and a big steak
for lunch. I eat some raw or fermented vegetables with these meals, but no
concentrated carbs. In the evening I reverse the process and eat carbs
without protein. I can't find any support for this idea, but after much
experimentation it seems to work best for me. I have a lot of fat to lose,
so doing that while maintaining health is my personal top priority. I'll
catch up with the rest of you guys later.

By the way, I vary my daily program somewhat randomly to keep all the
metabolic pathways functional.