C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:29:48 -0500
GREAT timing Ches!  Right on the money.  There's hope for you yet!  LMAO

YO--MsPS!  Any news about the NZ Wandering Webby Shepherd?  Is he
tending his flock?

Chester: Maybe you can take some initiative and contact GoneGone
yourself.

Gotta get ready to get two teeth pulled.  More on this when I recover.
(If I recover. LoL)

Oh what a great way to start a day!  Not as good as early morning love,
but even a lesser good is good.

Huggers My Loves.

ISM ;-)