C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:42:37 -0600
Boy, Was I ever sick.  I threw up my shoes (I felt sorry for my Mom as I kept calling her to clean up the mess.  She finally crawled in my bed and then I finally slept on the floor...) Then, the next morning , it went the other way.  I am feeling better.  I think it was the 24 hour (bad) flu.  Mom said it was the sickest she has ever on me , but , I can remember a time when I was even sicker.